In San Antonio, American, Spanish, and Mexican cultures collide, creating a vibrant, confetti-like mosaic. From the moss-cloaked oaks that line the famed River Walk to the brightly-painted outposts of the Deco District, San Antonio is a mix of bayou charm and bold, fiesta-worthy spirit. Get the Alamo City's signature look with our collection of vintage San Antonio furniture!
In San Antonio, turquoise skies sync up with parrot red flora, and casual taquerias nestle themselves among buildings flush with eerie, New Orleans grandeur. The result is a jubilee of style that feels perfectly unique to the Alamo City. To get the eclectic, lushly-layered look, load your space full of used San Antonio furniture—from burnished dressers to tufted velvet settees, these pieces do the work for you so you can kick back, margarita in hand!
- Dressers and Chests of Drawers in San Antonio
- Accent Chairs in San Antonio
- Signs in San Antonio
- China and Display Cabinets in San Antonio
- Posters in San Antonio
- Vases in San Antonio
- Glasses in San Antonio
- Models and Figurines in San Antonio
- Pendant Lighting in San Antonio
- Seating in San Antonio
- Collage in San Antonio
- Magazine Racks in San Antonio
- Wall Pockets in San Antonio