Rusted iron filigrees, crumbling plaster façades, dusky damasks—New Orleans style is a study in elegance come undone. With influences ranging from French to Haitian, New Orleans evokes a haunted elegance. Curate the city's gothic-leaning look at home with vintage New Orleans furniture and accessories like dripping chandeliers, plantation shutters, and low country antiques. Big Easy style? It's never been easier to master.
Whether you own a shotgun cottage, stately pied-à-terre, or simply maintain a Big Easy state of mind, New Orleans style—like nearby Houston—is a mix-and-match bag of high and low antiques. Romantic, grand, and at times shamelessly shabby, New Orleans style abides by few rules, save an ever-present element of theatrics. Shop used New Orleans furniture to curate the opulent look in your own space. Mardis gras beads purely optional!
- Tableware and Barware in New Orleans
- Accent Chairs in New Orleans
- Vases in New Orleans
- Table Lamps in New Orleans
- Sconces and Wall Lamps in New Orleans
- Furniture in New Orleans
- Coffee Tables in New Orleans
- Candelabras in New Orleans
- Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses in New Orleans
- Creamers in New Orleans
- Picture Frames in New Orleans
- Photography in New Orleans
- Stools in New Orleans
- Garden Ornaments in New Orleans