- Fun Fact: In addition to being a rock star, Lenny Kravitz (Zoё’s dad), is also an interior designer! Yes, really. AD has the jaw-dropping tour of a Mid-Century Beverly Hills pad Kravitz outfitted for client, Branden Williams, who aptly describes his new digs as “Slim Aarons meets Casino.”
- If you count yourself among the many pastry-challenged bakers out there, let us intro you to the galette, like a pie but soooo much easier. This particular galette from Half Baked Harvest is the ultimate Fall baking flex. Chai, apples, and ricotta make for an ah-mazing alternative to the season’s usual pumpkin spice flavor palate.
- The Menhaden, a boutique hotel in Greenport, Long Island is here to prove that the North Fork is no longer the awkward stepchild to The Hamptons. The chicly appointed interiors alone can rival the highbrow Hamptons scene. We know where we’ll be booking a room next summer! (MyDomaine).
- Wilbert Das, the former creative director of Diesel jeans, became enamored with Brazilian beach town, Trancoso, eventually buying property and outfitting it with some truly spectacular vacation spots. For his most recent project, Casa Cajueiro, Das has teed up a stunning celebration of Brazilian modernism— vintage Brazilian furniture, local craftsmanship, and collector’s art and decor make for a truly one-of-a-kind seaside home. (T Magazine).
- Gossip columnist, Cindy Adams, treated the The Cut to a tour of her astonishing Park Ave home. Once owned by heiress Doris Duke and decorated by legendary designer, Tony Duquette, this 4,200 square foot penthouse is every bit as theatrical as you would expect, including some all-fabric draped rooms we’ll be inspo-checking for many seasons to come.
Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
ICYMI from Chairish: