Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- This week, T Magazine has your look inside the monumental family villa of designer and architect, Osvaldo Borsani. Completed in 1945, this quintessentially Italian Modernist home is a time capsule to an iconic design era, yet thoroughly evolved for modern living.
- AD has a video tour inside the Los Angeles home of Cara and Poppy Delevingne (aka: Britain’s answer to the Hadids). Their jungle-themed house, which feels both incredibly chic and livable, proves that these sisters’ model behavior doesn’t stop at the runway. The house also features the prettiest toilet we’ve ever seen (yes, just watch!), sparking major powder room envy.
- The Sanders Hotel in Copenhagen, founded by former ballet dancer Alexander Kølpin, is just as elegant and sumptuous as you would expect from the Scandinavian creative mind. Rich neutrals, textured upholstery, and timeless furniture pieces make for a dream stay in the Danish capital. (House and Garden UK)
- Here’s another stunning hotel with a very different tone: Dreamers Welcome in Wilmington, North Carolina. The interiors evoke a 1980’s Miami aesthetic within Victorian architecture. Off-kilter as it may sound, it’s a pairing that absolutely works! Our favorite detail just might be the neon pink vinyl shower curtain paired with the clawfoot tub. (Domino)
- Figs: you know ‘em, you love ‘em but they’re usually the charcuterie afterthought or the produce stepchild. Bon Appetit has your solution: 13 fig recipes to make while they are at the peak of ripeness this summer. Never figet!
ICYMI from Chairish: