Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- T Magazine has a look inside the Jaipur home of Caroline Weller, designer of the clothing line Banjanan. The vibe is best described as “nothing quite matches, but everything fits” and features custom full-wall murals, textiles designed by Weller, and an array of stunning furniture pieces collected across the globe from New York to the UK.
- Quick, it’s the eight days of the year when copious amounts of donut eating is encouraged! We’re talking about Hanukkah and we’re salivating over this scrumptious recipe for traditional sufganiyots (jelly donuts). Chag Sameach! (Huff Post)
- Designer Palmer Weiss is behind this winter wonderland of a Lake Tahoe vacation spot. She transformed a newly constructed house in a gated community into a vintage-filled home with a perfectly lived-in feel. Don’t miss the stunning wallpaper in this one! (Elle Decor)
- Electric Bowery is a female-founded architecture firm designing some of the buzziest new bars, restaurants, and homes in the L.A. area. Lonny has your tour of their ultra chic studio space and a stellar Q&A with the girl bosses, Cayley Lambur and Lucia Bartholomew on inspiration, their process, and what projects are on the horizon!
- Lidkoeb is a tri-story bar in Copenhagen that graduates from Scandinavian modern cocktail bar on the ground floor, to a cozier space with large booths on the second floor, to an intimate, vintage inspired whiskey bar on the top floor. No matter the mood, this is the place to be on a night out in CPH! (Hunker)
ICYMI from Chairish: