Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Midnight blue and an array of vintage furniture transform this Fifth Avenue pre-war duplex into a true home.
- While it’s always been a design hub, this is why design experts are flocking to Barcelona right now.
- Is there a better combo than pasta, cheese, seared scallops and butter? This ravioli recipe proves that there isn’t.
- Prada just unveiled its latest architectural endeavor: an early-20th-century Western-style garden villa in the heart of Shanghai that the fashion house spent six years restoring.
- These pieces in Pantone’s color of the year are sure to elevate your home style in 2018.
- Upgrade your holiday cocktail lineup with these creative eggnog recipes.
ICYMI from Chairish: