Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- This home in the Connecticut countryside celebrates Christmas the Southern way. Spoiler alert: there’s a lot of blue and white and it’s beautiful!
- Chez Georges’ private villa in Rio De Janeiro is a brutalist Brazilian bombshell surrounded by lush vegetation and can host up to 14 guests. Take a virtual tour and get ready to swoon.
- Planning a trip to Copenhagen? You’ll want to make sure the Frederiksborg Castle is on your itinerary!
- These floral designs made out of sugar are almost too pretty to eat.
- Make your own vegetable broth with this easy 1-pot recipe.
- Is your bathroom in need of a refresh? You’ll want to check out this mini makeover that turned the bathroom into a bright oasis and made it feel bigger.
ICYMI from Chairish: