It’s been a busy week here at Chairish HQ! We launched the #ChairishArtistCollective, the next generation of statement-making artists. Our curators’ have combed through thousands of pieces to bring the top new art talents to this tightly edited collection. Say hello to your new favorite artist!
Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- One of our favorite furniture designs is now wearable. Well, almost. UNIQLO just launched their SPRZ NY Eames collection in collaboration with the Museum of Modern Art.
- Learn how to throw a laid back Parisian dinner party with tips from effortlessly-chic pro jewelry designer, Sophie Buhai.
- We can’t stop swooning over Poppy Delevingne’s new bright and colorful London home.
- Kyla from House of Hipsters just pulled back the curtain on her home and we are here for it. Her “No Makeup Home Tour” gives a real-life glimpse into the everyday life of one of our favorite home decor bloggers.
- The temperatures are dropping and we could really use a bowl of this Butternut Squash and Brie Soup with Crispy Pancetta.