Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Lifestyle blogger Grace Atwood, of The Stripe, brought Beverly Hills Hotel vibes all the way to Brooklyn. Check out her dreamy Williamsburg apartment tour on Coveteur. We spy a gorgeous Chairish credenza!
- This Catalan country house is a shrine to the most incredible Mid-Century and Art Deco pieces. Think: Ponti, Saarinen, Parisi – oops, we dropped a couple names… (AD)
- London is getting on the #grlpwr train and just opened The AllBright (a female only coworking club à la The Wing and The Assembly). Designed by female-founded No.12 Studio, the ultra chic interiors have brought new life to a Georgian townhouse and boast meeting rooms, a bar, and even a salon! Who runs the world? (Lonny)
- Pesto, pasta, and a very fancy word for pork (guanciale) are a match made in Springtime heaven. We promise this greenery does not require a Claritin. (Bon Appetit)
- We’re headed back to Brooklyn and into lighting designer Lindsey Adelman’s Park Slope townhouse. Her minimalist digs serve as the perfect backdrop for an ever-changing array of fabulous lighting creations. Currently on display? Her recently debuted Salone del Mobile collection. (Elle Decor)
ICYMI from Chairish: