Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Inspired by the city’s most iconic eras, Hotel des Grands Boulevards, is one of the coolest new hotels in Paris. The decor and design perfectly mix old glamour with contemporary elegance. (Domino)
- The eclectic home of artist Helen Connell is full of charming rustic textures and antique furnishings and features a jaw-droppingly beautiful view. (The Design Files)
- Katie Hackworth, one of our favorites to follow in 2018, designed and built the home she now lives in with her two daughters and the details are stunning. (Elle Decor)
- If you’re a fan of Mid-Century style, you need to watch The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, if at the very least for the incredibly detailed set design. One of our favorite design bloggers (and Chairish seller!) explores the shows Hollywood Regency style. (House of Hipsters)
- Looking for a new dinner to add to your date-night repertoire? Try this pork chop with apple & endive salad that’s equal parts sweet and savory. (Bon Appétit)
ICYMI from Chairish: