Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- This landmarked 19th-Century brownstone just got a bright and sunny face-lift. (The Cut)
- Are your meals in need of a little refresh? Check out this moody food Instagram that’s full of seasonal inspiration and stunning photography. (@thekitchenmccabe)
- Massimo Ferragamo, president of Ferragamo USA, just opened Castiglion del Bosco in Tuscany, which boasts 11 villas that are now open year-round, a five-star hotel, a golf club and production of Brunello di Montalcino wine. (WWD)
- Gucci just opened a restaurant in Florence and it’s incredibly chic. (House Beautiful)
- Ricky Martin’s Beverly Hills home, designed by Chairish icon Nate Berkus, is a creative and playful Mid-Century retreat. (AD)
ICYMI from Chairish: