Whittier Furniture White Painted Children's Desk & Chair
This fine vintage white washed children’s desk and chair set is a real beauty and an ideal luxurious gift ...
more This fine vintage white washed children’s desk and chair set is a real beauty and an ideal luxurious gift for your child. Made by Whittier Wood Products of Eugene, Oregon.
Desk dimensions: Height 30 Inches, Width 37 Inches, Depth 18.5 Inches.
This incredible set exhibits unique design and beautiful old-style craftsmanship. Whittier Wood Furniture has been unsurpassed for decades as a maker of heritage-quality all wood handcrafted furniture. For three generations Whittier family has worked side by side to maintain the integrity of quality and honesty that began in the 1920s with Leon Whittier. Whittier Wood Furniture pieces are delight in everything, from incredible attention to detail to steadfast commitment to sustainability. This outstanding children’s desk is not only a terrific practical choice, it is truly a treasure and investment for the generations.
****Treasure Island Interiors****
Offered in very good vintage condition; minor signs of considerate use consistent with the normal, residential employment it has seen. The pictures are of the actual items you are purchasing, so please look at them closely to confirm its condition and outstanding appearance, as they are part of the description.
Comes from a clean, non-smoking, pet-free home.
This is a great opportunity to purchase this wonderful set at a fraction of its original cost, and we have no doubt it will serve and delight its new owner for many years to come. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $359
- Free Local Pickup in Maplewood, NJ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Treasure Island Interiors LLC in Maplewood, NJ
TREASURE ISLAND INTERIORS ~ Timeless Treasures of Household Elegance ~ Offering exclusive selection of antique to modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.