"Perugian Perspective" Photograph by Daniel Grant
This product is no longer available
"Perugian Perspective," B+W photograph from a plastic, toy camera. From the series "Homeland."
10x10 image printed on ... more "Perugian Perspective," B+W photograph from a plastic, toy camera. From the series "Homeland."
10x10 image printed on 11x14 Hahnemuhle archival pigment rag
Printed in an edition of 50 images total.
The images I produce tell a story of the experiences I have had the opportunity to be a part of. My formative years were spent traveling through the United States, Mexico and Europe, where culture, art and the natural environment made a lasting impression. Searching for the best way to be expressive and to create my own unique form of storytelling, my voice was found through the novel and unique views of the toy cameras: 'holga' and 'diana.' These cameras were first produced in the 1960's as children's toys. Today, they have a cult following with photographers, not because of their perfection, but for their lack of precision, control and focus. By taking away the technical aspect of the picture making, a sincere representation of the subject matter and vision of the photographer becomes evident.
- 10.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- Daniel G. in SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.