- Room Accents & Accessories
- Screens & Room Dividers
- Antique Zuber Attr. Wall Paper Four Panel Screen
Antique Zuber Attr. Wall Paper Four Panel Screen
This product is no longer available.
This antique wallpaper screen is truly stunning. It features four of the seven Classical Muses which represent music, science, literature ...
moreThis antique wallpaper screen is truly stunning. It features four of the seven Classical Muses which represent music, science, literature, and nature. The painting technique is quite fascinating and beautiful—it is a woodblock painting on paper overlaid canvas. Each color would have needed a different block meaning this was a very time consuming and skill intensive process. The colors are lovely and the painting of the Muses is really amazing. This was likely made by Zuber or it is heavily inspired by Zuber. It is probably from the late 19th Century or early 20th Century. It was purchased from an antique shop in Italy in the 1970’s and shipped back to the US. I am not an expert. Please decide its attribution yourself. I wish I knew more about it!
This piece is not in the best condition. It could be used and is lovely as is; however, I might recommend some restoration. There are multiple water stains and scratches. There are nicks in the paper and some small places were the paper is damaged. Where a label likely would have been, the paper is torn in the corner on the back and the canvas has been touched up to blend with the paper. See last picture. The worst of it is found in a small spot where there are the words "small storage" etched into the painting in a white space. This must have happened when it was put in storage many years ago. Please utilize the “zoom” feature and do not hesitate to ask any questions.
Please ask all questions / ask for more pictures before purchasing! less
- 80ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 84ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Needs Work - Great bones, but will need some work Needs Work - Great bones, but will need some work less
Magic City Finds in Mountain Brook, AL
Welcome! I am a young reseller that scours the Birmingham, AL, the "Magic City" for ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.