Vintage Turkish Kilim Rug
Beautiful, vintage, handwoven kilim is approximately 60 years old. It is handmade of very fine quality, hand-spun wool in all ...
more Beautiful, vintage, handwoven kilim is approximately 60 years old. It is handmade of very fine quality, hand-spun wool in all natural colors. The colors come from vegetable dyes. It has been professionally cleaned, and is ready to use. The kilim is very dynamic and is in fabulous shape. This piece is very versatile and can mix with a variety of decor styles.
- 5′11″ × 11′3″ and 0.2″ thick
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $70
Pergamon Arts in Henderson, NC
My selection is based on quality, great workmanship, and beauty. I travel all over Turkey ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.