Adrian Pearsall for Lane Clover Leaf Coffee Table
This product is no longer available.
Circa 1960's oversize solid walnut coffee table with inset glass, designed by Adrian Pearsall for Lane. This gorgeous solid walnut ... more Circa 1960's oversize solid walnut coffee table with inset glass, designed by Adrian Pearsall for Lane. This gorgeous solid walnut table is in the form of a clover leaf and is beveled along the edges with much thought and care put into the design and manufacture. It is a rare, classic mid century table in good condition for it's age and use but the glass does have some small chips along the edges and the wood has a chip and a few scratches as noted in the photos. Overall it is a very striking table that received lots of compliments. less
- 54.0ʺW × 54.0ʺD × 15.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Lane Furniture
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Renton, WA
- $80 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 98057.
Modern To Vintage Furniture & Design in Renton, WA
Operated out of a 100 year old house, our shop is filled with vintage and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.