Monory Cobbled French Street 1930 Watercolor
This product is no longer available.
A cobbled street passes through a picturesque French town in this stunning watercolor from the 1930s. It features an unsigned ... more A cobbled street passes through a picturesque French town in this stunning watercolor from the 1930s. It features an unsigned, estate stamp for Raoul Monory on verso. The piece is displayed in a black wood frame. The painting measures 14."L x 17.5"H. less
- 15.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 18.0ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Carmel, IN
Castles and Attics in Carmel, IN
DeWayne Butler formed Castles and Attics based on his belief that "it's all about ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.