Vintage F. Albini Orange Rattan Rocking Chair
This product is no longer available.
Fantastic BOHO rocking chair done by Franco Albini. vintage condition. Great character and cool vintage Italian mid century vibe. Structurally ...
more Fantastic BOHO rocking chair done by Franco Albini. vintage condition. Great character and cool vintage Italian mid century vibe. Structurally sound with minimal wear, primarily on paint Finish where it has rubbed over the years. Looks fantastic.
Very warm and comfortable .
About the designer:
Franco Albini (17 October 1905 – 1 November 1977) was an Italian Neo-Rationalist architect, designer and university instructor in design.
A native of Robbiate, near Milan, Albini obtained his degree in architecture at Politecnico di Milano University in 1929 and began his professional career working for Gio Ponti. He started displaying his works at Milan Triennale. In 1930 he opened his own practice.
Through his creations, the modern furniture design merged the Italian traditional artisanship with the new forms of modernism. In his creations, he used raw, inexpensive materials. He exploited the very skilled Italian craftsmanship. This also meant an elegant design.
Styles Boho Chic, Mid-Century Modern
Brand Franco Albini
Designer Franco Albini
Overall 24 " W x 44 " D x 35-37" H
Arm 22-23" H
Seat H 14-19" H
SeatD 24" F
Back h 26-27 " H less
- 24ʺW × 44ʺD × 37ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
- Franco Albini
- Franco Albini
Union Camp Collective in Raleigh, NC
Hand-picked vintage and antique furnishings from near and far, that scope every era, style, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Rocking Chairs
- Boho Chic Rocking Chairs
- Franco Albini Rocking Chairs
- Italian Rocking Chairs
- Mediterranean Rocking Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Rocking Chairs
- Nursery Rocking Chairs
- Old Rocking Chairs
- Orange Rocking Chairs
- Outdoor Rocking Chairs
- Patio Rocking Chairs
- Porch Rocking Chairs
- Raleigh Rocking Chairs
- Rattan Rocking Chairs
- Swivel Rocking Chairs
- Traditional Rocking Chairs
- Upholstered Rocking Chairs
- Wood Rocking Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.