- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Turned Red Bud Maple Wooden Vase by Matt Moulth...
Turned Red Bud Maple Wooden Vase by Matt Moulthop c. 1980s
Red bud maple vase by Matt Moulthop. Measures: 10" height x 5.25" diameter.
Matt Moulthrop is a third ... more Red bud maple vase by Matt Moulthop. Measures: 10" height x 5.25" diameter.
Matt Moulthrop is a third generation wood turner and has spent his entire life surrounded by wood. As a young adult, he learned the artistry of woodturning comes not from the hand, but from the eye. Being able to “see” the shape of the bowl has been a legacy and a gift that he has worked to improve upon with his own vision and version of style, form, and texture. Moulthrop strives to blend both tradition and innovation by honoring his legacy and creating a new one. Each piece he creates is a unique experience for both him as the maker and hopefully the viewer as well. His endeavor is to full display the beauty and richness of the tree and story it has to tell. Wormholes convey past life, rings communicate growth, and certain colors tell the story of death by lightning or blight. Moulthrop sees it as his job to tell the story, showing rather than talking, lengthening the life of the tree rather than ending it. Matt Moulthrop’s work is included in the Renwick Gallery of the National Museum of American Art at the Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC; Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburg, PA; Minneapolis Institute of the Arts, Minneapolis, MN; Arizona State University Art Museum, Tempe, AZ; The Detroit Institute of Arts, Detroit, MI; Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA; among many others. less
- 5.25ʺW × 5.25ʺD × 10ʺH
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- No dents, scracthes or chips. No dents, scracthes or chips. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
S16 Home in San Francisco, CA
S16 Home is a boutique home furnishings retailer offering vintage, modern and industrial home furnishings ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.