Vintage Mismatched Fine China Dinner Plates - Set of 4
This product is no longer available.
Perfect to mix and match with my other listings for a vintage-themed wedding, a bridal shower or an afternoon tea ...
more Perfect to mix and match with my other listings for a vintage-themed wedding, a bridal shower or an afternoon tea! This set's colors and styles are artfully layered to both contrast and compliment the others. Included are 4 vintage plates featuring pretty pastels and florals. All measure about 9-3/4" to 10-1/2". Makers include Johann Haviland, Imperial and 2 from Noritake. Each one is different from the others.
Condition varies from good to excellent vintage condition with no chips, nicks or cracks on any of the pieces. They are previously loved so please expect some utensil marks or slight wear to the edge detail or pattern. Freshly washed and ready for your table.
There's something so enchanting about a mix of fine china - so much history and charm in each piece. Perhaps it reminds us of a slower-paced era when we had time for garden parties and white gloves! less
- 10.0ʺW × 10.0ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Falls Church, VA
Golden Vine Designs in Falls Church, VA
Specializing in antique and vintage china, artfully mismatched! There's something so enchanting about vintage ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.