Moroccan Arya Brendon Gray & Blue Wool Rug - 4'8" x 6'9"
This product is no longer available.
"Hand knotted from finest quality wool in Pakistan, this one-of-a-kind fashionable handmade Moroccan rug crafted by skilled artisans with trendy ...
more "Hand knotted from finest quality wool in Pakistan, this one-of-a-kind fashionable handmade Moroccan rug crafted by skilled artisans with trendy and elegant design and sophisticated modern pattern creates a compelling focal point in any living area.
Pile Height: 0.76 - 1 inch
Product Features: Handmade, Eco-Friendly
Material: Wool, Natural Fiber
Style: Moroccan, Contemporary, Modern
Pattern: Oriental, Trellis
Weave Type: Hand-Knotted
Rug Type: Indoor
Feature: Latex Free
Exact Size: 5' x 7'
Rug Size: 5' x 7'
Exact Color: Grey
Secondary Color: Blue, Brown : Ivory
Color: Grey" less
- 4′8″ × 6′9″ and 0.75″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Secaucus, NJ
Arshs Fine Rugs in Secaucus, NJ
Arshs Fine Rugs is proud to be the fourth generation curators of highest and finest ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.