A. Tobia Scarpa for Cassina Floral Sorina Ottoman
Exceedingly rare example of an original piece from the Scarpa’s iconic Sorina collection for Cassina that features a breathtakingly ...
more Exceedingly rare example of an original piece from the Scarpa’s iconic Sorina collection for Cassina that features a breathtakingly fresh and vivid floral design. With original tag. Floral set from which this came is almost undoubtedly one-of-a-kind / custom. The organic form of Scarpa’s design is held in place by an elegant chrome frame that scoops around and underneath to pinch at both sides of the cushion. Sorina pieces were almost always produced with leather covering and on a few occasions, velvet wool. The sheen of leather and the ‘hairiness’ of velvet serve to highlight the formidable size and globular qualities of Scarpa’s design. The whimsical floral pattern of this choice however elevates Scarpa’s design to a higher plane, IMHO. No longer so literal, teeming and ‘rotund,’ the juxtaposition of such a crisp, airy design on the anthropomorphic mass of the ottoman is an intelligent and inspired one. Definitely don’t miss out on this treasure !
Final Markdown pricing is firm. less
- 35ʺW × 29ʺD × 16ʺH
- Tobia Scarpa
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $539
- $259 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 11215. 20837 does not qualify.
Otto Binx in Brooklyn, NY
After more than a decade in academia, both as doctoral candidate at NYU’s Institute ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Bench Ottomans
- Cocktail Ottomans
- Coffee Table Ottomans
- Cottage Ottomans & Footstools
- Country Ottomans & Footstools
- Cowhide Ottomans
- Cube Ottomans
- English Traditional Ottomans & Footstools
- Fabric Ottomans & Footstools
- Fur Ottomans
- Green Ottomans & Footstools
- Large Ottomans
- Metal Ottomans & Footstools
- New York Ottomans & Footstools
- Ottomans with Trays
- Outdoor Ottomans
- Oversized Ottomans
- Pink Ottomans & Footstools
- Pouf Ottomans
- Rolling Ottomans
- Round Leather Ottomans
- Round Ottomans
- Round Tufted Ottomans
- Rustic Ottomans & Footstools
- Small Ottomans
- Square Ottomans
- Storage Ottomans
- Table Ottomans
- Traditional Ottomans & Footstools
- Tufted Leather Ottomans
- Tufted Ottomans
- Upholstered Ottomans
- Velvet Ottomans
- White Ottomans & Footstools
- Zebra Ottomans
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.