Imperial Ruby Palace Vase
This product is no longer available.
HUGE Imperial Ruby Crystal Palace Vase - Handmade
Paid $11,200 for two at World of Decor Auctions In Dallas Texas ... more HUGE Imperial Ruby Crystal Palace Vase - Handmade
Paid $11,200 for two at World of Decor Auctions In Dallas Texas
Price is for one Vase
2 Vases Available
At 17" wide and 45" tall this palace vase with removable lid and sits on a matching Porcelain and bronze Plinth. The completed vase is a very beautiful item from our European Elegance collection.
It has a striking contrast and pattern with old world beauty.
It is all handcrafted using the process of cut to clear crystal. The process starts out by hand casting the central bowl in an all over clear 24% lead crystal, which is then entirely coated with a striking ruby hued layer.
Precious metals are used in the formation of the rich ruby colored crystal. Artists by hand then cut through the ruby red exposing a contrasting layer of clear. The item is then affixed with meticulously elaborate hand chased figural handles, footed and crowned.
The art of hand chasing bronze requires the artists to painstakingly by hand detail each bronze element before hand polishing to stunning completion.
An object of art to be cherished for centuries to come and certainly would be a beautiful addition to a fine home or any collection. It is crafted by a highly prized foundary.
Crafting some of the finest Crystal the world has to offer.
Amber Crystal Palace Vase is 45 inches high and stands atop a golden footed base with a pedestal wrapped in a golden bow. The beautiful amber crystal fades from darker amber on the bottom and top to a lighter yellow in the middle that illuminates the pattern on the front. Delicate gold looking handles adorn the sides of the vase while the vase top features a golden crown like accent piece.
Items & Dimensions
HandCut Crystal & Metal Design
Decorative Accent Traditional Vase
Indoor Use Vase
Glass & Metal Vase
Dimensions:18.00 x 13.00 x 45.00 less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping from $89
- Free Local Pickup in dallas, TX
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 75204.
Spencer's Stuff in dallas, TX
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.