Framed Signed Photograph by J. D. Marston
An interesting black and white photo of trees with an overall pattern that is calligraphic, nearly abstract with a lack ...
An interesting black and white photo of trees with an overall pattern that is calligraphic, nearly abstract with a lack of central focus. The limited edition photo is by J. D. Marston, numbered 8/95. Marston is a Colorado photographer with a fine reputation, who is still active. His new prints are a good deal more expensive than this. This vintage piece is well framed in matte black (as it appears in the large image here) with a bit of gold brushed on the sides of the frame - none on the face of the frame.
J.D. Marston Photographer - "Wiggles" Chaffee County CO. Print 8/95. Original photographic print, signed by the photographer. Image 15.5" x 19". less
- 28.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in West Chester, PA
Walnut & West in West Chester, PA
We closed our warehouse, but we have a few things still for sale. For nearly ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.