- Architectural & Garden Elements
- Bathroom Fixtures
- Antique Marble Corner Sink | Reclaimed Marble B...
Antique Marble Corner Sink | Reclaimed Marble Basin
Turkey is renowned the world over for the quality and variety of marble coming from its mountains. No "faux" marble ...
more Turkey is renowned the world over for the quality and variety of marble coming from its mountains. No "faux" marble here... which is immediately evident the first time you attempt to move them! We specialize in pieces that have been reclaimed from old buildings, particularly old bathhouses, but do occasionally have new pieces featured on the site, as well. If age is important to you, please check the description for an approximation of age for each piece.
The uses for our basins are myriad: a planter, a basin for a fountain, a unique and practical sink, (we can bore holes for plumbing to your specifications), a bird bath, and our personal favorite -- a fancy water bowl for your pets! Let your imagination wander... you'll be happy you did!
Dimensions: 27" X 22" X 6" less
- 27.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 6.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $125
- Free Local Pickup in Sioux Falls, SD
Rug & Relic in Sioux Falls, SD
Rug & Relic is one of the best sources for vintage and antique kilims and carpets ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.