Vintage Tibetan Orange with Black Cats Rug - 8′3″ × 10′2″
Infuse your space with this vintage Tibetan orange rug with black cats. Combining the ancient Tibetan art with contemporary design ... more Infuse your space with this vintage Tibetan orange rug with black cats. Combining the ancient Tibetan art with contemporary design, this fashion-forward contemporary rug from Tibet will add much-needed color and texture. Featuring four black sphinx-like cats on an orange field with red flowers surrounded by a yellow border. Crafted with artistic integrity, finesse and great flair, this Tibetan orange rug brings joy to your heart and unconventional beauty to your home. Rendered in orange, red, yellow, black with light blue, green and tan accent colors. Vintage Tibetan Rug in Orange with Black Cats, Contemporary Rug from Tibet. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Tibet. Date: 1980 to 1989. Late 20th Century. Measures: 08’03 x 10’02. less
- 8′3″ × 10′2″ and 0.375″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $149
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
Esmaili Rugs in Dallas, TX
Welcome to the Antique Rug Gallery of Esmaili Rugs and Antiques, Inc. By traveling the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.