- Tableware & Barware
- Flatware & Silverware
- Sterling Silver
- Victorian Antique Sheffield Sterling Silver Fis...
Victorian Antique Sheffield Sterling Silver Fish Serving Set in Box - a Pair
A beautiful antique Sheffield Sterling Silver Fish Serving set, fork and knife.
264 grams total
Maker's Mark Richard Martin, Ebenezer ... more A beautiful antique Sheffield Sterling Silver Fish Serving set, fork and knife.
264 grams total
Maker's Mark Richard Martin, Ebenezer Hall, Martin & Hall Co. 19th C.
Sheffield Sterling Dated 1875
Hollow Handled, beautifully decorated , perforated knife surface. Handle and top of fork slightly separated, can be put back in place by jeweler.
In a black linen box with royal purple silk interior. Some spots of staining on interior lid and a few moth holes.
Box latch works and exterior in good condition. less
- 12.0ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Frederick, MD
American Estate Traditionals by EstateMAX in Frederick, MD
The Best of Vintage and Antique, Primitive, Farm, Architectural, Tools, Traditional and Classic Furniture and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.