Harris Moroccan Rag Rug - 3'8" X 7'3"
This Moroccan Boucherouite Rag Rug is a lovely piece that would mix with a variety of styles. - 87" x 44" ...
This Moroccan Boucherouite Rag Rug is a lovely piece that would mix with a variety of styles. - 87" x 44"
Note from the seller, "We went on a buying trip to Morocco to handpick some fantastic and one-of-a-kind handwoven rugs. We purchased rugs from all across the country and were drawn to the vintage rugs that had such character and quality. The rugs often have designs ranging from ordered geometric shapes to a more free-form expressive pattern and are perfect to mix with various interior styles." less
- 3′8″ × 7′3″ and 1.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $49
- Free Local Pickup in Oklahoma City, OK
Sara Kate Studios in Oklahoma City, OK
Simply put, Sara Kate Studios sees life in the little things. We treasure the special ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.