Vintage Mismatched Fine China & Silverware - Set of 32
You love the look of mismatched china, but it can take months to find just the right pieces for a ...
more You love the look of mismatched china, but it can take months to find just the right pieces for a large set like this one.
Now you can have that mismatched set with just the press of a button - a complete luncheon set delightfully designed and ready for your table!
The set includes a service for 4 in both vintage china & silver plate flatware. The fine china was thoughtfully curated with traditional Post-War patterns, all with banded rims and floral swags. Most of the pieces were made in Japan, makers include Noritake, Meito, Kongo, Imperial, Diamond, Jyoto and Epiag.
The silver plate flatware was made by Wm Rogers, International Silver, Oneida and Harmony House with pattern names like "Exquisite" and "Remembrance". I was taken with the unusual shapes of the forks and knives, so charming!
You will receive all the china and silver plate shown:
~4 luncheon plates, approx 8-1/2" to 9-1/4" in diameter
~4 bread/dessert plates, 6-1/4" to 6-1/2"
~4 standard tea cups
~4 standard saucers
~4 luncheon knives
~4 luncheon forks
~4 dessert forks
I've created 2 identical sets:
~order 1 set if you'd like a service for 4, or
~order 2 sets to make a stunning service for 8
There's something so enchanting about vintage fine china. And mixing the patterns just adds to the allure -- so much history and charm in each piece. Perhaps it reminds us of a slower-paced era when we had time for garden parties and white gloves. Sure to become a family heirloom, mismatched china always makes the perfect gift for 'vintage-loving' friends and family. less
- 9.0ʺW × 9.0ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Falls Church, VA
Golden Vine Designs in Falls Church, VA
Specializing in antique and vintage china, artfully mismatched! There's something so enchanting about vintage ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.