Swedish Rya Carpet -- 3'1" x 4'9"
Hand made rya carpet
Made in North of Sweden near Trondheim ca 1950s
Made with 100% soft hand-spun wool and ... more Hand made rya carpet
Made in North of Sweden near Trondheim ca 1950s
Made with 100% soft hand-spun wool and natural dyes this rug will give life and warmth to any room.
Shades of cream ,grey, charcoal and golden browns ,will easily enhance your home and give it that natural look with the soft colors giving a cozy vintage feel and warm cottage charm.
This rug is both rustic yet refined, cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Rya Rugs are traditional Scandinavian rugs made in Sweden and Finland. The vintage Scandinavian Rya rugs that were made in Sweden have extremely long, dense pile with their simple patterns, stripes and geometric designs are emblematic of these textural treasures. Thanks to the recent revival of mid century decors the vintage Swedish Rya rugs seem to have made a strong comeback.
Interior Designers and decorators are seeking out vintage rugs from Scandinavia and more specifically the mid-century vintage shag Swedish Rya rugs because of their art deco feel and modernist designs.
Scandinavia’s fantastic vintage rya Rugs are modernist, luxurious and superbly stylish. With such rich textures, bold colors and abstract designs these luscious mid-century rugs are working their way back into modern interiors less
- 3′1″ × 4′9″ and 2.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $45
Swedish Rug Warehouse in monsey, NY
Specializing in Swedish and Scandinavian Rollakan and Rya carpets and rugs
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Bronze Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Brown Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Contemporary Scandinavian Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Danish Modern Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Gray Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Ivory Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- New York Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Swedish Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Swedish Modern Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.