Vintage Reader's Digest Collection - Set of 16
Huge lot of sixteen vintage Reader's Digest books, grouped together by their lovely red and purple binding. These are all ...
more Huge lot of sixteen vintage Reader's Digest books, grouped together by their lovely red and purple binding. These are all in good vintage condition and are great for decorating shelves, a mantle or even an end table. These are also great on top of tables at weddings! So much potential. :)
Some of the classic titles included in this set are:
To Kill A Mockingbird
The Winter of our Discontent
The Making of the President
And so many more! Dates range from 1960 through the 1990's. less
- 8.0ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 5.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $359
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Old Cottage New in Dallas, TX
As a small business owner, I am so proud that Old Cottage New has survived ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.