Mario Lopez Torres Palm Leaf Chandelier
Stunning Mario Lopez Torres Mid Century 6 Light sculptural Chandelier constructed of an iron frame wrapped with wicker or reed ...
more Stunning Mario Lopez Torres Mid Century 6 Light sculptural Chandelier constructed of an iron frame wrapped with wicker or reed (chuspata) in an intricate tightly knotted weave. Featuring 2 layers of palm fronds (leaves) that create a fun and tropical, palm beach / Boho Chic vibe. Signed Mexico City Native Mario Lopez Torres 1974 on a brass medallion. Perfect for a little girl or boys room, entrance, beach house, bungalow, porch, or any room that could use a bit of whimsy.
Folk Art meets Organic Modern Style
Original Finish and wiring. Wear consistent with age and use.
This seldom scene example utilizes reeds picked from the marshes of Ihuatzio Mexico that are then dried and carefully wrapped around iron forms. The artist mark is on the core of the Fixture.
23" Height from brass bottom cap to "crown" / top hook (not including chain)
Mount is 5.25" wide less
- 32.0ʺW × 32.0ʺD × 23.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Boho Chic, Country, Folk Art, Hollywood Regency, Mediterranean, Mid-Century Modern, Nautical, Organic Modern, Shabby Chic, Southwestern, Traditional
- Mario Lopez Torres
- Mario Torres
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $349
- Free Local Pickup in Raleigh, NC
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Union Camp Collective in Raleigh, NC
Hand-picked vintage and antique furnishings from near and far, that scope every era, style, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- Boho Chic Chandeliers
- Brass Chandeliers
- Country Chandeliers
- Folk Art Chandeliers
- Gold Chandeliers
- Hollywood Regency Chandeliers
- Mario Lopez Torres Chandeliers
- Mediterranean Chandeliers
- Mid-Century Modern Chandeliers
- Nautical Chandeliers
- Organic Modern Chandeliers
- Raleigh Chandeliers
- Reed Chandeliers
- Shabby Chic Chandeliers
- Southwestern Chandeliers
- Tan Chandeliers
- Traditional Chandeliers
- White Chandeliers
- Wicker Chandeliers
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.