Mario Lopez Torres Palm Leaf Chandelier
Stunning Mario Lopez Torres Mid Century 6 Light sculptural Chandelier constructed of an iron frame wrapped with wicker or reed ...
more Stunning Mario Lopez Torres Mid Century 6 Light sculptural Chandelier constructed of an iron frame wrapped with wicker or reed (chuspata) in an intricate tightly knotted weave. Featuring 2 layers of palm fronds (leaves) that create a fun and tropical, palm beach / Boho Chic vibe. Signed Mexico City Native Mario Lopez Torres 1974 on a brass medallion. Perfect for a little girl or boys room, entrance, beach house, bungalow, porch, or any room that could use a bit of whimsy.
Folk Art meets Organic Modern Style
Original Finish and wiring. Wear consistent with age and use.
This seldom scene example utilizes reeds picked from the marshes of Ihuatzio Mexico that are then dried and carefully wrapped around iron forms. The artist mark is on the core of the Fixture.
23" Height from brass bottom cap to "crown" / top hook (not including chain)
Mount is 5.25" wide less
- 32.0ʺW × 32.0ʺD × 23.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Boho Chic, Country, Folk Art, Hollywood Regency, Mediterranean, Mid-Century Modern, Nautical, Organic Modern, Shabby Chic, Southwestern, Traditional
- Mario Lopez Torres
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $399
- Free Local Pickup in Raleigh, NC
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Union Camp Collective in Raleigh, NC
Hand-picked vintage and antique furnishings from near and far, that scope every era, style, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- Boho Chic Chandeliers
- Brass Chandeliers
- Country Chandeliers
- Folk Art Chandeliers
- Gold Chandeliers
- Hollywood Regency Chandeliers
- Mario Lopez Torres Chandeliers
- Mediterranean Chandeliers
- Metal Chandeliers
- Mid-Century Modern Chandeliers
- Nautical Chandeliers
- Organic Modern Chandeliers
- Raleigh Chandeliers
- Reed Chandeliers
- Shabby Chic Chandeliers
- Southwestern Chandeliers
- Tan Chandeliers
- Traditional Chandeliers
- White Chandeliers
- Wicker Chandeliers
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.