Early 20th Century Pictorial Khotan Rug - 4′4″ × 7′3″
A wonderful early 20th century Central Asian pictorial Khotan rug depicting multiple Chinese symbols like a footed bowl of auspicious ... more A wonderful early 20th century Central Asian pictorial Khotan rug depicting multiple Chinese symbols like a footed bowl of auspicious peach, pomegranate, and citron (all symbols of longevity and fertility), two vases of flowering peonies and cherry blossoms, and an incense censor, on a wonderful deep golden field. The border is unique with a large-scale floral pattern on a natural brown wool background, with an inner pink border woven with non-traditional styled "shou" characters with hidden "meandering motif" patterns. less
- 4′4″ × 7′3″ and 1.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Reza's Rug Gallery in chicago, IL
Reza's Rug Gallery has been curating one of the country's largest collections of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.