Mid-Century Modern Vibrant Abstract Painting
This product is no longer available.
This is a genuine Mid-Century Modern painting signed by the artist. It's a bit difficult to decipher so we're not ...
more This is a genuine Mid-Century Modern painting signed by the artist. It's a bit difficult to decipher so we're not exactly sure of artist's name: "HEWITT" or "H. WITT". This striking abstract is in a vibrant red, hello and black color palette. From the 1960s, the painting is signed and in good vintage condition with some cracking.
Measures 31" x 36" overall, including the black frame.
- 31.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in New Canaan, CT
Vintage Industries Inc in New Canaan, CT
Vintage Industries Inc We curate & restore vintage items, design trade show booths, showrooms, private homes ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.