Moroccan Vintage Beni Ourain Rug - 5'10" X 8'5"
This Vintage Beni Ouarain carpet is fabulously thick pile carpet so soft and sumptuous yet so chic with its neutrality ...
more This Vintage Beni Ouarain carpet is fabulously thick pile carpet so soft and sumptuous yet so chic with its neutrality of color and Berber motifs, Beni Ouarain vintage rugs are ideal for the chic and contemporary interiors of the twentieth century. The irony about these carpets is that although they might have legions of fans, if you had one, he really was all yours. Because no two Beni Ourain rugs were alike.
Each was made by hand -- no mass production, no factories, no Ikea catalogue.
Moroccan rugs are made in the five regions of Morocco: the Middle Atlas, the High Atlas, Rabat, Eastern Morocco and the Atlantic plains. Retaining an authentic indigenous character and woven by Berber tribes living much as they did centuries ago, vintage Moroccan flat woven and knotted pile rugs are remarkably diverse in style, but all share the characteristics of bold color, thick shaggy pile, naive yet charming motifs and lively patterns of geometric elements. Each tribe with its own distinct repertoire of designs and colors signify both the ceremonial and day to day life of the group. The vivacious oranges and sunny yellows in Morocco's High Atlas vintage rugs, the dramatic light blue and camel tones of the Rabat vintage carpets, or the neutrality of the ivory and charcoal ground Beni Ouarain vintage oriental rugs are ideal for the chic and contemporary interiors of the twentieth century. less
- 5′10″ × 8′5″ and 1.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $429
- Free Local Pickup in Newark, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Casablanca Market in Newark, CA
Our mission begins with the artisans who create the beautiful & useful products you see here ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.