Trixie Pitts's "Monkey Business" Large Abstract Painting
This product is no longer available.
"Monkey Business" is a fun, whimsical abstract expressionist painting by top-selling Chairish artist, Trixie Pitts. It is bold in its ...
more "Monkey Business" is a fun, whimsical abstract expressionist painting by top-selling Chairish artist, Trixie Pitts. It is bold in its wide range of muted gray colors and rather intricate yet free application. The use of drips creates depth inviting the viewer in and the varied brushwork carries the eye through the painting. The color range is on the cool side with many different and subtle grays, violet, and green. White is used as a color and not just a background on which other colors are placed.
Inspiration: “I love this painting because it has such depth. It was a bit of a pivotal painting for me in that respect. Now I feel all my paintings seem to have it and it comes naturally, almost. When I look at one of my paintings and think to myself, "How did I do that?" then generally it will be a good one! To me Monkey Business is a very joyful painting and reminds me of a recent safari!” – Trixie
Certificate of Authenticity
Signed and dated by artist on front and back
Shipped rolled in a tube. Canvas can be easily re-stretched on a gallery wrap stretcher by any framer, with no need for further framing less
- 48.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 48.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $100
- Free Local Pickup in Nashville, TN
Trixie Pitts in Nashville, TN
One of top-selling artists! *Prices vary widely depending upon year painted (2017-2005) and size. 67 ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.