Vintage Industrial Swivel Office Chair by Goodform
This product is no longer available.
Vintage Industrial Chair.
Solid steel Modernist base. Frame is in great shape. Black vinyl is original however has some tears ... more Vintage Industrial Chair.
Solid steel Modernist base. Frame is in great shape. Black vinyl is original however has some tears. No smells. Made by Goodform - General Fireproofing; has manufacturer tag under the seat.
Approx 16" wide x 18" deep. Piece has adjustable height. As it is sitting, the seat height is 18" tall. The seat back has 5" worth of adjustable height. Four original swivel wheels. Nice spider style base.
Excellent condition structurally. Sturdy and sits flat and flush. Dates back to the 50s/60s and would be a great addition to a Mid Century/Machine Age room. less
- 15.5ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $65
- Free Local Pickup in Harrisburg, PA
- $30 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 40 miles of 17111.
Saving American History LLC in Harrisburg, PA
Saving American History LLC scours the East Coast to find vintage rarities and antique oddities ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.