Vintage Berber Red Moroccan Rug 6 x 9
Color, pattern and amazing texture, this vintage Berber red Moroccan rug has it all. Putting this gorgeous red Moroccan rug ... more Color, pattern and amazing texture, this vintage Berber red Moroccan rug has it all. Putting this gorgeous red Moroccan rug in a neutral space is a little like lighting a fire — it adds instant warmth. This charismatic vintage Moroccan rug is bold and fashionably sleek. The color red is seen on the runway from a Classic red lipstick down to the soles on Christian Louboutin heels. Blending the graphic appeal and Folk Art warmth of Moroccan tribal motifs with a shot of rich crimson color, this rug is a striking statement piece. The hints of dyes that make their way into the rug's motifs and fringes have their own tale to tell. In Berber culture, the color red symbolizes strength and protection, blue symbolizes wisdom, yellow represents eternity and green stands for peace. While the patterns may seem whimsical and random – they are very significant to the rug weaver's life. The Berber women incorporate design elements from their personal experience into the rugs designs. The symbols are usually references to events and aspects of their daily life such as beliefs, birth, fertility, nature, femininity, life and spirituality. Whether it's used as an accent or powerfully used as a lead color in an interior space, this Moroccan carpet is exciting, glamorous and vibrant. Measures: 6' x 9'. less
- 6′ × 9′ and 1.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Berber Tribes of Morocco
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $69
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
Esmaili Rugs in Dallas, TX
Welcome to the Antique Rug Gallery of Esmaili Rugs and Antiques, Inc. By traveling the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Berber Tribes of Morocco Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Boho Chic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Contemporary Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Dallas Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Folk Art Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Mid-Century Modern Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Modern Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Moroccan Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Primitive Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Red Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Textile Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Tribal Traditional Handmade Rugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.