Arne Jacobsen for Fritz Hansen Swivel Swan Chairs - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Pair of brown faux leather and brushed chrome steel and aluminum swivel "Swan" chairs. Manufactured by Fritz Hansen for Arne ... more Pair of brown faux leather and brushed chrome steel and aluminum swivel "Swan" chairs. Manufactured by Fritz Hansen for Arne Jacobsen, 2010. The original Swan chair was designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1958. This pair is of the original design and licensed manufacture by Republic of Fritz Hansen. Made in Poland. Each chair is signed and numbered on the underside of base, Fritz Hansen made in . Fabric is chocolate brown faux leather and has minor fraying at welt in some areas. Constructed of Fiberglass-reinforced, polyurethane foam shell; satin-chromed steel swivel; injection-molded aluminum base. less
- 29.0ʺW × 27.0ʺD × 33.5ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Fritz Hansen
- Arne Jacobsen
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in West Palm Beach, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jacki Mallick Designs in West Palm Beach, FL
Jacki Mallick Designs Boutique & Interior Design Studio is located on West Palm Beach's famed ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Bedroom Accent Chairs
- Black and White Accent Chairs
- Blue and White Accent Chairs
- Brown Side Chairs
- Cow Hide Accent Chairs
- Fabric Side Chairs
- Floral Accent Chairs
- High Back Accent Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
- Paris Accent Chairs
- Patterned Accent Chairs
- Reclining Accent Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Silver Side Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Striped Accent Chairs
- Studded Accent Chairs
- Swivel Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Upholstered Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.