Antique Primitive Wardrobe Cupboard
Tight and sturdy ready to use.. This item is a one of a kind piece that is hundreds of years ...
more Tight and sturdy ready to use.. This item is a one of a kind piece that is hundreds of years old. It is tight and sturdy with a unique age worn finish that has been polished with bees wax both inside and out. Item shows its age and years of use with repairs and revisions. This piece has been artistically loved and evolved over the years. It has character, charm and is extremely practical with many functional uses. This piece is "perfectly imperfect." Please see our photos as they are considered part of the description.
Original/Reproduction: Original less
- 36.5ʺW × 15.25ʺD × 72.25ʺH
- Needs Work Great bones, but will need some work
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $269
- Free Local Pickup in Logan Township, NJ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Zbrothers Furniture in Logan Township, NJ
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.