Primitive Windsor Chair
A primitive Windsor chair with a great surface, nine spindles ending with a shaped crest, mixed woods, shaped saddle seat ... more A primitive Windsor chair with a great surface, nine spindles ending with a shaped crest, mixed woods, shaped saddle seat raised on four baluster-turned legs joined by a baluster-turned H-stretcher; early 1800"s ; makes a great statement in any decor as a useful accent piece; will definitely be a conversation starter; seat height 15" less
- 20.0ʺW × 17.0ʺD × 35.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $349
- Free Local Pickup in Naples, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Tucker Station Naples in Naples, FL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Brown Windsor Chairs
- Country Windsor Chairs
- English Traditional Windsor Chairs
- Lodge Windsor Chairs
- Primitive Windsor Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Rustic Windsor Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Wood Windsor Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.