Antique French Louis XV Carved Solid Wood Toile Upholstered Full Double Bed
Beautiful French Antique Louis XV Upholstered Full Double Bed features a solid wood serpentine headboard and footboard with detailed hand-carved ...
more Beautiful French Antique Louis XV Upholstered Full Double Bed features a solid wood serpentine headboard and footboard with detailed hand-carved ornamentation, embellished with gold accented acanthus leaves and weaved crest, on cabriole legs with matching details. The wood has the most amazing grains and the upholstery is a French Country Robin's Egg Blue Toile Linen. Original matching wooden rails. Period: 19th Century
Dimensions: Headboard-42" high. Footboard-37" high. It is 5' wide x 83" overall and takes a full size 54" x 74" mattress. The rails attach to the bed with metal plates.
Condition: There are some light colored marks to the fabric on the inside of the footboard and a very small piece of missing veneer tot he bottom edge of one rail. See close ups. This is a vintage piece and as such displays a mild level of wear from age. Any imperfections that have occurred only add to the charm and uniqueness. Please use zoom for full disclosure
Assembled Dimensions 60.0ʺW × 83.0ʺD × 42.0ʺH less
- 15.0ʺW × 83.0ʺD × 42.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $349
- Free Local Pickup in Dayville, CT
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 45 miles of 06241. 20837 does not qualify.
Deco2Modern in Dayville, CT
Specializing in Eclectic Modernism
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.