1970s Knoll Sling Lounge Chairs by Hannah & Morrison - A Pair
Vintage; Pair of Knoll International sling lounge chairs designed by Hannah & Morrison. This design was Inspired by open sailboat ... moreVintage; Pair of Knoll International sling lounge chairs designed by Hannah & Morrison. This design was Inspired by open sailboat masts, aluminum frame with an off white enamel overlay finish, chrome underside ends. Upholstered in a vintage; Fonthill Ltd. / Grey Watkins cotton textile, currently under the Stark Companies conglomerate of textile lines. This textile is a conglomerate, rainbow of overlapping patterns and color ways of a lotus leaf design, custom upholstered for original owner, who was a Manhattan, NY resident. Knoll has always been known for it's high quality, as is indicative to this frame and design. This is a hex screw locking mechanism appointed and braced within the frame. Owner of these lovely chairs was a gallery owner, and a transplant to Maitland, Fl., who had a good eye for design, but an eclectic one The estate was filled with a whose who of Mid-century furniture and Asian galore, to astonish the eyes. Textile is in good condition, as we leave it to customers own COM, as tastes vary diametrically from one individual to another. The frames have minor nicks, indicative to normal use, age and manufacture period. The Knoll sticker is affixed underside frame and it has a stamped date of January 7th, 1972. Seat height, 16"H. We left it in it's original state for provenance, and age wear appropriateness, otherwise in excellent condition. less
- 28.75ʺW × 34ʺD × 25ʺH
- Knoll International
- Hannah & Morrison
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Seat Height
- 16.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Penned-Auras-Scene in West Palm Beach,, FL
We offer with a designers, discerning, eclectic sensibilities, and a collector's eye. We source ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Aluminum Side Chairs
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Antique White Side Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Bedroom Accent Chairs
- Black and White Accent Chairs
- Blue Side Chairs
- Blue and White Accent Chairs
- Boho Chic Side Chairs
- Burnt Orange Side Chairs
- Contemporary Side Chairs
- Cow Hide Accent Chairs
- Floral Accent Chairs
- Green Side Chairs
- High Back Accent Chairs
- Hollywood Regency Side Chairs
- Knoll International Side Chairs
- Metal Side Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
- Modern Side Chairs
- Orange Side Chairs
- Paris Accent Chairs
- Patterned Accent Chairs
- Pink Side Chairs
- Purple Side Chairs
- Raspberry Pink Side Chairs
- Raspberry Red Side Chairs
- Reclining Accent Chairs
- Red Side Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Silver Side Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Striped Accent Chairs
- Studded Accent Chairs
- Swivel Accent Chairs
- Traditional Side Chairs
- Transitional Side Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Upholstered Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- White Side Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.