Victorian Toy Horse
This product is no longer available.
I've had this horse for many years and it has beautiful age and patina. A great display piece.
* Antique - Fragile ... moreI've had this horse for many years and it has beautiful age and patina. A great display piece.
* Antique - Fragile due to age, use at own discretion.
* Rocking horse.
* Beautiful horse that would be a great decorative piece in a nursery or home.
Note; this horse is very, very old. The tail hairs are brittle and come out very easily. Can be replaced or left as is. Has age, patina and crackling here and there, etc. Intact, in good shape. less
- 26ʺW × 14ʺD × 25ʺH
- Early American
- English Traditional
- Folk Art
- French Country
- French Provincial
- Condition Notes
- Fair - Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear Fair - Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear less
L Haas in Fairfield, CA
Professional artist. I paint plein air mostly but sometimes do studio work. Each listing will ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Airplane Toys
- Animal Toys
- Antique White Toys
- Black Toys
- Brown Toys
- Car Toys
- Classic Toys
- Cottage Toys
- Country Toys
- Early American Toys
- English Traditional Toys
- Folk Art Toys
- French Country Toys
- French Provincial Toys
- Horse Toys
- Pull Toys
- Red Toys
- Rustic Toys
- Shabby Chic Toys
- Small Toys
- Tan Toys
- Tin Toys
- Traditional Toys
- Train Toys
- Truck Toys
- White Toys
- Wind Up Toys
- Wood Toys
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.