Antique Chinese Zitan Cabinets - A Pair
For your Consideration;
Gorgeous Pair of Antique Chinese Zitan Cabinets. These Two Zitan cabinets have amazing carved doors and drawers ... more For your Consideration;
Gorgeous Pair of Antique Chinese Zitan Cabinets. These Two Zitan cabinets have amazing carved doors and drawers. Each door has three carved areas of a circular character medallion, mirrored geometric patterns, and a central medallion of tendrils. Each drawer is carved with geometric patterns. Brass hardware and pulls accent the pieces. Hand made mortise and tenon construction. Incredibly rare and valuable pieces. Simply Gorgeous Chairs.
Priced to Sell. Buy with Confidence.
25.5 inches wide;
15 inches deep;
39.5 inches tall.
Wear Consistent with Age and use.
NYU Asian Studies Professor and Collector
All of the items we offer are vintage, antique or simply pre-owned, consequentially, reasonable wear and tear is to be expected. Therefore our items are sold as seen. We try to describe any damage or problems of which we
are aware, in all of our listings. We always include significant numbers of clear photographs, these are integral to the description, so please review closely. Please be aware that vintage and antique items are not likely to be in factory condition, if you are not used to buying antique or vintage items and are looking for a pristine, unused item, a new reproduction my be what is required - we are honest in our descriptions - we want happy buyers. less
- 25.5ʺW × 15.0ʺD × 39.5ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Easton, PA
Pearl River Estate Traders in Easton, PA
Pearl River Estate Traders is based in Historic Easton, Pennsylvania offering a wide selection of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Armoires with Drawers
- Black Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Brass Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Chinese Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- Linen Armoires
- Media Armoires
- Mirrored Armoires
- Oak Armoires
- Painted Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- Storage Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Tall Armoires
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.