Qing Dynasty Hand Painted Chinese Chest
This diminutive Qing dynasty (ca. 1870) chest features a traditional Foo dog motif on the front and a lovely bird ... more This diminutive Qing dynasty (ca. 1870) chest features a traditional Foo dog motif on the front and a lovely bird with flowers on the right side. (The left side is unembellished.) The colors and paint are in remarkable condition given the age and use of the chest. However, some paint is missing on the front, and we have listed the condition of the chest as "good" because of those paint issues. The chest retains its original paper lining which is in unbelievable condition. The latch and hinges are also original and in good condition. This chest was not meant merely to be decorative, but also to serve as a functional piece. It has survived remarkably intact given its years and function. less
- 19.5ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $78
- Free Local Pickup in Danville, VA
Møbelhuset i Virginia in Danville, VA
Scouring the countryside across D.C., Virginia, and the Carolinas with a Scandinavian eye and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.