Needlepoint Seat Wooden Chairs - Set of 2
Gorgeous set of two wooden chairs that have needlepoint cushion seats. True eye catchers! These chairs originally had a cane ...
moreGorgeous set of two wooden chairs that have needlepoint cushion seats. True eye catchers! These chairs originally had a cane seat and were made in the late 1800s. Obviously the seats were replaced with beautiful needlepoint cushions. The pair are sturdy and would make lovely accent/side chairs; could be used as a dining chair or desk chair too. The needlepoint is in good+ condition and shows minor fading of the blue field. We love the shape and the hand construction. We have taken a picture of one of the back stretchers where you can still see the hand tooled marks. The back of one of the seat boards show where there was a wood burl; we love it! Please review the photographs provided to see the condition details up close. Dimensions: Seat-to-floor 17", 33" tall x 17.5" wide x 17.5" deep. Please note: based on age and in an effort to help ensure a safe delivery we have selected the White Glove shipping option.
-Front view 1
-Front view 2
-Chairs facing left
-Chairs facing right
-View of the needlepoint seat
-Showing back of seat board that shows part of a wood burl; this is not considered a flaw
-Back stretchers showing the hand tooled marks
-Replaced seat board underside
-Close up of front stretchers
Our goal is to have your experience with us be a positive one. Therefore it is important to us that you get a clear understanding of what you are considering before you purchase. All of our pieces are well-loved and show signs of wear that comes along with aged items. Please feel free to ask questions as we are happy to provide any additional information you may need. less
- 17.5ʺW × 17.5ʺD × 33ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- There is minor fading to the blue seat cover but is consistent with its age and history. There is minor fading to the blue seat cover but is consistent with its age and history. less
- Seat Height
- 17.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Vintage4Design in Ludington, MI
Vintage4Design: Vintage & Antique Archeologists! Ever wanted help sourcing vintage items for your project, event, client ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Bedroom Accent Chairs
- Black and White Accent Chairs
- Blue Side Chairs
- Blue and White Accent Chairs
- Brown Side Chairs
- Country Side Chairs
- Cow Hide Accent Chairs
- Floral Accent Chairs
- High Back Accent Chairs
- Lodge Side Chairs
- Paris Accent Chairs
- Patterned Accent Chairs
- Reclining Accent Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Rustic Side Chairs
- Shabby Chic Side Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Striped Accent Chairs
- Studded Accent Chairs
- Swivel Accent Chairs
- Traditional Side Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Upholstered Accent Chairs
- Victorian Side Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- White Side Chairs
- Wood Side Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.