Hand Knotted Turkish Silk Rug - 4′ × 5′10″
This product is no longer available.
Ready for your home/office. This rug has a very unique design with beautiful color combination!
This carpet would make ... more Ready for your home/office. This rug has a very unique design with beautiful color combination!
This carpet would make a superb home decor piece or a valuable gift for family, friends.
Excellent condition, no low pile, no damages
Professionally cleaned, pet and smoke free, no smell, no dirt
Vivid colors won't fade over time
Good KPSI. Very smooth and flat surface!
Size: 48 x 69.7 inches
Quality: 230L / 367kpsi
Material: Silk on cotton
Weave: 100% Hand-knotted
What Is A Handmade Silk Rug?
A perfect handmade rug is not only beautiful, but also so durable comparing to any other rugs and last for generations, hold value or even appreciate over time, age beautifully and look prettier with age than when they were new. It is very easy to maintain and clean, just keep regular vacuuming. These qualities make handmade rugs a greater value than any other home furnishing in the amount of beauty they add to any home or office, and the value and incredibly long service they give to their owners. These handmade rugs are made manually by hand using all traditional technique by experienced artisans...keep it alive, buy only hand made rugs less
- 4′ × 5′10″ and 0.12″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Turkish Kilim , Rug and Carpets in Jacksonville, FL
Anatolia Turkish Hand Woven and Hand Knotted Rugs - Kilims and carpets shop
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.