Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug - 3'6" x 6'2"
With its stylish levels of complexity combined with Folk Art creativity, this vintage Berber Moroccan rug is an impeccable representation ... more With its stylish levels of complexity combined with Folk Art creativity, this vintage Berber Moroccan rug is an impeccable representation of modern tribal style in the 21st century. Giving a youthful and whimsical feel, this Berber Moroccan rug will add much-needed color, warmth and texture to contemporary or modern interiors. The free-form and abstract designs synthesize beautifully with modern design aesthetics. Impeccably woven from hand-knotted wool in vibrant colors, this Moroccan rug does an excellent job of communicating the finer points of its boho chic style and Primitive charm. Rendered in red, yellow, dark blue, teal, cream and black. This contemporary Moroccan rug acts as a main feature, creates cohesion and simply adds artistic value wherever it is placed. Displaying a combination of contemporary genius, with funky, original and a good pop of color, this Berber Moroccan rug delivers a fashion-forward energy. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Measures: 03’06 x 06’02. less
- 3′6″ × 6′2″ and 0.875″ thick
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Esmaili Rugs in Dallas, TX
Welcome to the Antique Rug Gallery of Esmaili Rugs and Antiques, Inc. By traveling the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Black Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Blue Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Boho Chic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Dallas Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Islamic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Modern Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Moroccan Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Primitive Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Red Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Tribal Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Turquoise Traditional Handmade Rugs
- White Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Yellow Traditional Handmade Rugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.