New Oushak Hand Knotted Area Rug - 6'2" x 8'6"
This product is no longer available.
The Turkish city of Oushak was a major rug production center during the Ottoman Empire and through the early 20th ...
more The Turkish city of Oushak was a major rug production center during the Ottoman Empire and through the early 20th century.
During that period, Turkish nomads created beautiful designs featuring stylized floral, star, and botanical motifs.
Though early weavers were limited to a strict selection of colors, these modern hand-knotted interpretations come in a gorgeous range. less
- 6′2″ × 8′6″ and 0.5″ thick
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Solo Rugs in New York, NY
Our belief in the power of beautiful design is what first inspired our founders to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.